ITS student computer labs are on the first floor of the Barnard building and open 24/7 to all current students.
Login to the University network with your NinerNET account in the Barnard computer labs and get access to software applications, high speed Internet, your personal H:\ drive and printing and copying services.
- Windows PCs and Apple iMacs are for student use
- Microsoft Office is available on all lab computers
- IT Service Desk is located in Atkins 140C
Student Computing lab access:
- Labs are reserved for student use only
- Technical Assistants can request to see a University ID
- UNC Charlotte Campus Police support this policy
Student Computing lab etiquette:
- Students with academic needs have first priority
- Respect other students - don't talk on your cell phone
- Chatting and game playing are allowed in off hours
- Food and drink are not allowed in the labs
Note: Items left in the labs are turned over to Campus Police.