ITS student computer labs are on the first floor of the Barnard building and open 24/7 to all current students. The Barnard open student computer labs will close permanently on May 15th, 2015.
Login to the University network with your NinerNET account in the Barnard computer labs and get access to software applications, high speed Internet, your personal H:\ drive and printing and copying services.
- Windows PCs and Apple iMacs are for student use
- Microsoft Office is available on all lab computers
- IT Service Desk is located in Atkins 140C
Student Computing lab access:
- Labs are reserved for student use only
- Technical Assistants can request to see a University ID
- UNC Charlotte Campus Police supports this policy
Student Computing lab etiquette:
- Students with academic needs have first priority
- Respect other students - don't talk on your cell phone
- Chatting and game playing are allowed in off hours
- Food and drink are not allowed in the labs