A full summary of student services is listed below.
Accounts and Access
- Canvas is the University's online Learning Management System (LMS). Canvas FAQs.
- Clickers are used for classroom attendance, quizzes and tests by some instructors. Clicker FAQs.
- Computers can be purchased at educational discounts from Apple, Dell, HP or the NinerTech Store. COA+A and COE students are required to own a computer. Computer Purchases FAQs.
- Computer Labs have PCs and Macs for student use and are located across campus. Lab FAQs.
- G Suite for Education provides popular online apps such as Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides to get work done. Google FAQs.
- Google Drive offers unlimited storage anywhere, anytime. Google Drive FAQs.
- University Network H Drive offers limited file storage. H Drive FAQ.
- WebEx is the University's online meeting tool offered to students at no cost. WebEx FAQs.
- Personal Web Space is available for students. Personal web space FAQs.
- Printers and Copiers are available for student use across campus. Print/Copy FAQ.
- Transcripts (unofficial and official) can be accessed or requested through Legacy Banner Self Service. Legacy Banner FAQ.
- Gmail is used by the University for all official email communication. Gmail FAQs.
- Citrix provides remote access to different software. Citrix FAQs.
- MyFiles is a web-based tool that allows students remote access to the University's H Drive. MyFiles FAQ.
- The VPN (Virtual Private Network) connects to the UNC Charlotte network from off-campus. VPN FAQs.
- Skillport offers online training for more than 2,600 web-based courses on a variety of topics including software, management and leadership. Skillport FAQs.