A full summary of student services is listed below.
Accounts and Access
Banner Self Service is the Student Information System used for registering for classes, looking at grades and viewing/changing personal information. Go to my.uncc.edu and click on the Banner icon. Banner FAQs.
- My UNC Charlotte is a gateway to lots of University information including academic and financial resources, student life, campus services and Banner Self Service.
- NinerNET is your login and password combination to securely access different University systems. NinerNET FAQs.
- Password Manager is where you change and reset your NinerNET password.
- Canvas is the University's online Learning Management System (LMS). Canvas FAQs.
- Clickers are used for classroom attendance, quizzes and tests by some instructors. Clicker FAQs.
- Computers can be purchased at educational discounts from Apple, Dell, HP or the NinerTech Store. COA+A and COE students are required to own a computer. Computer Purchases FAQs.
- Computer Labs have PCs and Macs for student use and are located across campus. Lab FAQs.
- G Suite for Education provides popular online apps such as Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides to get work done. Google FAQs.
- Google Drive offers unlimited storage anywhere, anytime. Google Drive FAQs.
- University Network H Drive offers limited file storage. H Drive FAQ.
- WebEx is the University's online meeting tool offered to students at no cost. WebEx FAQs.
- Personal Web Space is available for students. Personal web space FAQs.
- Printers and Copiers are available for student use across campus. Print/Copy FAQ.
- Gmail is used by the University for all official email communication. Gmail FAQs.
Gartner is an information technology research and advisory company providing technology related insight. Gartner Login.
- Citrix provides remote access to different software. Citrix FAQs.
- MyFiles is a web-based tool that allows students remote access to the University's H Drive. MyFiles FAQ.
- The VPN (Virtual Private Network) connects to the UNC Charlotte network from off-campus. VPN FAQs.
- Microsoft Office is offered to students through the Student Advantage Program. Student Advantage Program FAQs.
- Other Software is available to students such as SAS and Trend Anti-virus. Software FAQs.
- Trend Anti-Virus is available for home use. Trend FAQs.
- Skillport offers online training for more than 2,600 web-based courses on a variety of topics including software, management and leadership. Skillport FAQs.
For campus Wi-Fi select "eduroam" on your laptop or mobile device. Wi-Fi FAQs.