ITS' mission is to set new standards of service and introduce new information systems in support of our clients: faculty, staff, students, alumni, and the Charlotte community.
Our organization and the systems we provide are designed to support the University's goals.
ITS seeks to accomplish these goals by:
- promoting the use of information systems for enhancing teaching, learning, and research
- providing access to secure, quality, and timely information and online services
- providing excellent support for campus wide systems and technologies
- providing a common architecture which serves as an enabler for excellent and cost effective services
- evaluating and recommending new technologies to promote the university’s mission
- using all campus IT resources effectively to provide agreed upon services and solutions