ITS' mission is to set new standards of service and introduce new information systems in support of our clients - faculty, staff, students, alumni and the Charlotte community.
Our organization and the systems we provide are designed to support the university's goals. ITS seeks to accomplish this by:
- promoting the use of information systems for enhancing teaching, learning and research
- providing access to secure, quality, and timely information and online services
- providing excellent support for campus wide systems and technologies
- providing a common architecture which serves as an enabler for excellent and cost effective services
- evaluating and recommending new technologies to promote the university’s mission, and
- using all campus IT resources effectively to provide agreed upon services and solutions.
Click here for the ITS 2011-2015 Strategic Plan